Yes, depending on the postal code and local laws, customs duties & local sales taxes may be charged. These charges to be borne by the customer at the time of delivery. Nykaa will not be liable to pay these charges.
Articles in this section
- How can I place International orders?
- What are the countries where international shipping is available?
- Are shipments from Nykaa liable for import fee in my country?
- What payment methods are available for International orders.
- How I will get compensated for the damaged product/s? (international shipping)
- How can I contact Nykaa customer support if I receive a Damaged / Defective product? (international shipping)
- Return & refund Policy for International Orders