In-case you see a price difference for the same product it is possible that a new stock has been provided by the brand which is at a different price point than the older stock. Additionally, it is possible that brand recently provided some offer on their new stock leading to a price difference.
Articles in this section
- Can I club my orders from different sellers to be delivered together?
- What does 'Out of Stock' mean?
- Why do I see different prices for the same product?
- How do I sign up for a Nykaa account?
- What are the benefits of signing up?
- Do I have to have an account to place an order at Nykaa?
- How do I place a Nykaa order?
- Can I edit my order after confirmation?
- Can I buy multiple products in a single order?
- How do I know that my order is confirmed?